Thursday, December 19, 2013

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!Little lamb can hear its owner calling but can't figure out where the voice is coming from. Oh my goodness it's so adorable I can't even...why do you have a lamb? in the house?

Shake hands?
Shake hands?

Download whole gallery
Chicago Tribune - Baby animal photos ...........click here to find out more googydog.com
Chicago Tribune - Baby animal photos   ...........click here to find out more     googydog.com

Download whole gallery
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!Little lamb can hear its owner calling but can't figure out where the voice is coming from. Oh my goodness it's so adorable I can't even...why do you have a lamb? in the house?
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!Little lamb can hear its owner calling but can't figure out where the voice is coming from. Oh my goodness it's so adorable I can't even...why do you have a lamb? in the house?

Download whole gallery
A Koala Nap ?
A Koala Nap ?

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment